Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Outside wedding in fairfield area

Hello!! I am a newbie and just really starting to plan.  I have always wanted an outside wedding but I am so nervous about the weather, you never know in Ohio. We plan to get married at the end of April or early May 2012.  I have a while I know.  But I was curious if anyone had any good recommendations for an outside wedding in this area or anywhere from dayton-cincinnati.  We want a very relaxed fun wedding.  Nothing to fancy :).  I have heard of some places that are outside and have covered open areas around here but I cant remember the names.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Outside wedding in fairfield area

• Options
    tergitergi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have been at a wedding at Lake Lyndsie which is close to the Farifield area.  not sure on the costs, but the layout of the hall we were in was nice and laid back.
  • Options
    Jeff SchaeferJeff Schaefer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here are the ones I can think of in the vacinity of Fairfield:

Lake Lyndsay, Pyramid Hill Sculpture Park, Tori's Station, Walden Ponds Country Club, Germania Park, Kirkwood House and Inn, Kings Island Rersort and Conference Center, Manor House, Manchester Inn, Oasis Golf Club, Pebble Creek Golf Club, Shaker Run Golf Club, Snyder House, Vinoklet Winery, Wewtherington Golf and CC, The White House Inn, Windows on the Green.

Just please, please, please, make sure there is a backup indoor facility.

Good luck
    Jeff Schaefer
  • Options
    korentaulbeekorentaulbee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using meadowbrook in ross, ohio.  the ceremony site is outside and the reception is inside.  the nice thing about this place is the price includes, ceremony, reception and catering.  catering done by hilvers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I checked both of these places out!! I think I am actually going to go with a place called Barn n Bunk its really close to Lake Lyndsay.  Its an old barn :). We just now decided. Thanks for your help! it was definitely fun to check out the different ideas.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards