Texas-Houston
Options

Hotel help

I am wanting to book a suite downtown for both the night before and the night of my wedding. Any suggestions for something that will look good in pictures but isn't completely outrageous in price?

Re: Hotel help

• Options
    Alden , Magnolia and Hotel Icon
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • Options
    I got a good deal for a block of rooms at the Omni Riverway. She's giving us a good deal for the suite also. If you have 20 people book you get your suite complimentary. 

It's a nice hotel, the grounds & lobby are pretty. Also there's a bar with a dj open late Saturday night, I'm hoping to get most of the bridal party to stay there in case we want to keep the party going the night of the wedding.
  • Options
    I'm staying at Hotel Icon for my wedding. I love it soooo much!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_hotel-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:9b306c4f-e98a-48eb-9b4e-aa6b1990b1ebPost:802f7eb1-b829-4dbc-9e4f-f740848a8295">Re: Hotel help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm staying at Hotel Icon for my wedding. I love it soooo much!
    Posted by criseyde[/QUOTE]

<div>This is where we stayed. It was very nice.</div>
  • Options
    We have a courtesy block at Hotel Icon for our wedding. I haven't been there myself, but it looks nice in the photos. The lady told me they recently renovated. 

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    We stayed at Hotel Icon after our wedding. When we checked in we were still in our wedding attire and they upgraded us to a suite. The rooms are amazing and the staff is great. Parking is expensive, but the whole experience for us was awesome.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards