Missouri-Kansas City

Fake/Silk Flowers

Hey ladies! Has anyone ever used fake/silk flowers for their weddings? Or have any ideas how to make it a successful project? Thanks!

Re: Fake/Silk Flowers

• We are using some fake flowers for our centerpieces and they have turned out great!  My mom has been working hard at it.  If you are thinking about centerpieces, message me and I can send you the pics!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am DEF doing silk/fake flowers for nearly everything we are using flowers for, bouquets, bouts, corsages...etc.. They are MUCH cheaper, easy to make (put together) and will (if you want them to) last forever.  :)  There are many many many pics throughout the web on some beautiful and unique silk/fake flower(s).  I've seen some amazing fabric flowers, wood flowers, paper flowers.. the list goes on and on and on.  If I were you, I'd check out Pinterest and do some searches on the type(s) of flowers you are looking for and even look up the colors, arraignments etc.. ALSO,  Go to the DIY board and do a search at the bottom for bouquets, some of these girls are crazy talented and I can't wait to put some of my "crafty" skills to use!  :)  I'll probably post some pics as I move along with some of the DIY's I do with some guidance as to how I made them.  Hope this helps!!
  • edited March 2012
    I have heard nothing but amazing stuff from Afloral.com. A girl I know ordered some white silks (other colors too) and when they shipped them the whites looked a little dirty. (the other colors were perfect and the correct shade) So she emailed them and they are shipping her complimentary ones to replace and letting her keep the others! She said she was going to try to wipe them down so now she has double white to use!
  • OH and they have a discount coupon too, the code is FLOWERS, it's 10% off.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards