Tennessee

the unexpected DRESS! :)

So... today was the first time ive been dress shopping. It was kind of a last minute shopping trip... i had 2 appointments planned for next weekend at Glitz and The Bride Room but my Godmother was in town and we thought it would be fun for her to get to go. So earlier this week i called and made an appointment at Faccio in Cool Springs. I thought i knew exactly what i wanted... satin... ivory... A-line or possibly a ballgown. WELL we walked in and they had this Lazaro gown in the window.. big ballgown, tulle, poofy and a color called SHERBUT! The tulle has layers of ivory, buttersotch and this peachy color. I put it on just bc i thought it would be fun but i completely fell in love! With my skin tone and blonde hair it looked better than any white or ivory dress i put on. Im going to keep my appointmetns next weekend but i will be going back there afterwards to try it on again but im pretty sure i wont be able to beat it. Heres a link to it! Let me know if yall think its too out of the box! haha http://www.theringbearer.ca/wedding_fashion.php?gender=women&item_id=7610

-Courtney

Re: the unexpected DRESS! :)

• edited December 2011
    Wow..very pretty!  Also, very unique.  I have never seen anything like it. Beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    I think it's really pretty and I don't think it's too out of the box!!

June2012 Siggy for March:Honeymoon in Panama City Beach
    image 288 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 34 Will be missing out!
    image 206 Are MIA!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • jlegga1jlegga1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I absolutely love it!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm a wedding planner and have seen several dresses. This is an amazing dress; I say go for it. 
  • VolRach865VolRach865 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love it.  And I love that you just stumbled on it. Dress shopping seems so intemidating.  
  • needle&threadneedle&thread member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now, coming from (me) a person who is wearing a diamond white gown...that gown is awesome!!!

Its the most beautiful, non-white, elegant gown I have ever seen...can't say anything else...I'm awestruck...

GET IT!!!!! AND SEND PICS!!!

S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • edited December 2011
    gorg!!  i tried on that exact same dress but ended up going with a different lazaro.  you can't go wrong with a lazaro!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards