Wisconsin

Engagment Picture Help!

So we are getting our pictures taken this Sunday in Milwaukee and had a plan of what we wanted however with the weather the outdoor ice rink might be closed and we wanted some snow pictures at Lake Park but again with the weather the snow is melting and the bridge area that we wanted our pictures at is under construction...sadness!  Anyone have any ideas or suggestions of other places we could go?  Any help would be sooo much appreciated :) Thank you! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Engagment Picture Help!

• msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to the 3rd Ward and it was a ton of fun!  Share your pictures when you get them!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • HPollenHPollen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh 3rd Ward would be fun!  Thanks for the idea :) I will definitelyshare them when we get them back.  I can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun tomorrow!  Epics were one of my favorite things in wedding planning thus far. 
    ~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • mjbrahmjbrah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Haley! 3rd Ward pictures would be awesome- we just met with our photographer last week and are doing engagement pics in Lake Geneva, where we got engaged. Any way you could get back in the Bradley Center or anything Admirals related? Or you could go up to UWM (I think that's where you guys met?) and take some around campus or the lake shore up there. Can't wait to see them when you get them back!! -Melissa
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good luck today!  I hope that the weather holds out a little bit for you.  It's sleeting and snowing here right now. 

Stay warm! Can't wait to see pictures!
    ~ Missie

imageimageimage
    image image image
  • HPollenHPollen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sad news :( We have to postpone our engagement pictures today because of the weather today!  So we are doing them in 2 weeks instead, lets hope for better weather then :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might get to do your snow and ice rink pics in two weeks!
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If you cannot do outdoor pictures at a rink could you go to the Pettit? You could also check with the photog to see if you could do two locations. Have fun! Can't wait to see them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards