Delaware

Sorry MIA (again)...

I feel like this is becoming a habit to write these posts.  Sigh...

I apologize for not being around this past week.  Next to the week my grandfather passed away, this was probably the worst week in my life.  We had to put my childhood dog, Bali, down on Tuesday (she has a seizure early Tuesday morning, and had been going downhill for about a month before).  While we expected it, it was still the hardest thing I have ever had to do; I keep seeing my baby sister breaking down when the vet said "she's gone".

Then, I had my 20th nerve block injection on Wednesday.  It went well, and took well, but it was very painful.

On Thursday, we drove the 12 hours out to see Brian's grandmother.  The whole weekend was not a good one at all (I don't even want to think about it).  We got back late last night.  I had very limited internet access while out there, which is why I haven't been on much.

Sigh, I feel like I can't catch a break.  Bali was my sister and I's dog.  When my parents split (and it was really ugly), she was the one constant thing in our lives; she never left us, and was always there.  We had a dog before her, but she died suddenly, so this was our first experience with putting a pet down.

Wedding planning has been put on hold, which I don't like, but I feel like right now I can't focus on anything.  I just don't want to plan.  There are times I wish we had either eloped or done a realllly small wedding with our immediate families.  I just don't feel like planning a huge wedding.

No news yet on my surgery case.  As soon as I hear something, I will post...hopefuly it's soon!

Re: Sorry MIA (again)...

• edited December 2011
    I've been thinking of you Brit.  Call me if you need to talk.  We should hang out soon.  What are you doing this weekend?
  • edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear all of this is going on.  ButtonsPepper on the Philly board had to put her dog to sleep last week too, not that this bit of info helps any.
  • edited December 2011
    I've been thinking about you alot this week Brit. My thoughts are with you. Losing a pet is so hard. Missing ya!
  • Mattsbride10Mattsbride10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    welcome back

I can totally relate to the "should have planned for a smaller wedding" feeling. I'm starting to think this is nothing but a hassle lately. I really got to get my head in the right place too. good luck
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards