Wedding Reception Forum

Linen Rental

Any suggestions on a good price for linen rental. It can be local delivery or online ordering and deliver. Thanks so much for any feedback! :)

Re: Linen Rental

• Check out Smarty Had A Party- I've found buying them there are cheaper than rentals in my area and you can turn around and sell them after. 
  • I'm using fabulous events.com. They are about $5.00 a cloth less than local and delivery was about the same. They were very quick in getting back to me with pricing and samples. i am working with Julia. They also have great prints that I may splurge on just for the cake and sweetheart table. Not sure yet. I would have done smarty, but they do not have the colors I need.
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also found purchasing to be more cost effective than renting. The site I'm ordering my linens from is www.weddinglinensdirect.com.

I was very satisfied with the quality and color selection when I received the samples. Can't wait to order them!

Anniversary
  • Renting is a great way to go, but if your looking for high quality linens at an affordable price I would reccomend buying them. You can get them at www.LinenTablecloth.com for much cheaper than if you were to rent them! Which means you can just wash them no problem after your big day and either re-sell them or just save them for another special occasion, the choice is completley up to you! Happy shopping :)

• I also bought mine through smartyhadaparty. See how they looked http://happinessiscreating.com/my-wedding/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards