New Jersey - South

The Mansion

Anyone have their wedding at the mansion?  Any information you can provide about the good and not so good?  Would you recommend it?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: The Mansion

• edited December 2011
    I am having mine at the Mansion. I LOVE THE VENUE. It is a nice venue with REASONABLE prices. I have a strict budget and the Mansion was willing to accommodate my budget. The staff is super friendly. I just booked the venue in October. I just love the venue. The food is GREAT! 

Honestly, the Merion is even more spectacular. I just couldn't afford it. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    I had my wedding at the Mansion and I am so happy I did. It was the BEST day and the staff and my planner (Samantha) was GREAT from day one.
    I looked everywhere too. 
    Good Luck!!! You will be very happy if you choose the Mansion. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_mansion?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:d11b729c-c198-4eac-af0c-a6a7e159a19dPost:a4da6ef3-d31f-47ff-8a44-1e2c204028d1">Re: The Mansion</a>:
    [QUOTE] It was the BEST day and the staff and my planner (Samantha) was GREAT from day one.
    Posted by 2wedin10[/QUOTE]

Not so much for me.  I do recommend the Mansion though.  Everything except my planner was good.  The price I got was comparable to other venues in the area.  They are willing to work with you on decor, food, add-ons, etc.
  • Angelface519Angelface519 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting married there in Nov. 2011. So far so good. They have been wonderful and I would def. recommend them!

• edited December 2011

We are having our wedding there too.  It's not until 2012 but they have been great.  They have been keeping in touch and whenever we have a question we just call and ask and we talk to someone right away.  You seem to get the most bang for your buck from them.  We went to several different places but this one was the best by far for your money.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards