Colorado

Evergreen?

HI everyone, I am getting married in Evergreen. Does anyone know a nice little place to have a rehearsal?(Any restaurants or anything?) If you are getting married in Evergreen, or did-please chime in. I live far away and need some help. I am internet searching but I also wanted to see if anyone on here knows the area. Thanks.=)

Re: Evergreen?

• princessyetzprincessyetz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have lived in Evergreen and there aren't that many great restaurants there.  Although on Main Street there is a little winery that does great apps, wine and dessert.  You might be able to ask them about a special menu for your rehearsal.  My MOH had them cater dessert for my bridal shower and everything was incredible!

There is also The Cart House in Genesee.  A little on the pricey side, but great food and they can accomodate a rehearsal dinner type gathering. 

There is also the Black Forest Inn.  I have never eaten there, but have heard good things about them.

If you need a place to relax before the wedding by yourself or with your bmaids definitely go to Tallgrass Spa and Salon.  It is amazing!  SO relaxing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SpunkchinSpunkchin member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Whippletree
  • ColoradoMeechColoradoMeech member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Bistro has incredible food and I love the atmosphere!
    http://www.thebistroatmarshdale.com/
  • ZumbaAutumnZumbaAutumn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The keys (golf course cafe) is really great! Woodcellar is not bad, Beajos as well is nice too
  • brianaboemerbrianaboemer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea! Im planning to get married in Evergreen next September, what venue are u using?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards