Michigan-Northern

All-Inclusive Wedding Packages

Hi,

My Fiance and I are in the process of planning our wedding and would like to tap into the great community here for any ideas.  We are trying to find information on venues that have all-inclusive receptions and/or ceremonies. 

As an example, we have been looking at Tina's Country House and Gardens which looks like an excellent option.  My cousin was married there and it was very nice.  However, we were hoping to find something similar up north.  We would like to have a beach wedding with an indoor ceremony. 

Any ideas?  Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

Re: All-Inclusive Wedding Packages

• Most resorts will offer on site ceremony locations along with their reception halls, lodging, dining, etc. It's just about as all-inclusive as you can get. Boyne, Shanty and Crystal Mtn are among the top; I'd start there!
  • By all-inclusive I meant more along the lines of the pricing.  Many venues will price teh bar, catering, rental, and other aspects separately.  However, I have seen a few places that price the reception per person which includes food, drinks, hall, linens, set  up and take down, and possibly a DJ.  I was wondering if anyone knew of any Northern Michigan reception locations that do this?

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Have you looked into Visions at CenterPointe, or Greystone Mansion.  Both venues offer very nice packages and allow you to bring-in and provide your own beer, wine and liquor.  Hope this helps.
  • Not beachy but elegantly rustic and decently priced Garland Resort-Lewiston, MI.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards