Honeymoon Discussions

Restaurants in Hawaii

I know this has been talked about alot but I was wondering if anyone has some good suggestions on where to eat in Hawaii (Maui and Kauai).  We aren't looking for anything too fancy but just want to try out some of the good restaurants.  We like almost anything....my fiance likes sushi ans seafood and even though im not a huge fan, we would like to know about sushi places too.

Any food recommendations would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!!! 

Re: Restaurants in Hawaii

• mica178mica178 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    In Maui -- Sansei for sushi, Mama's Fish House for seafood.  The Gazebo restaurant for macademia nut pancakes.

Oh, and yelp.com is pretty big in most of the Pacific/west coast states.  I'd use them to cross check any restaurant recommendations you receive.
  • fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2011
    We loved Sansei and ate there twice!

For a nicer/pricey dinner, Merrimen's (also in Kapalua where Sansei is) always comes highly recommended and supposedly has nice views. 
  • I second the Gazebo for the macadamia nut pancakes - those were delicious! Also, Moose McGillycuddy's had great breakfast for cheap and the Cool Cat Cafe had wayyyyy better burgers than Cheeseburger in Paradise (which really has nothing to offer).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards