Virginia

Hampton Roads Wedding Coordinator

I'm looking for a full service coordinator in the Hampton Roads area.  I have called several and haven't received any feedback.  Does anyone know of a good, reliable coordinator in the area that might be free for a Sept 3rd Wedding?  

Re: Hampton Roads Wedding Coordinator

• edited December 2011
    I know Isha Foss and Weddings by Michelle are very reputable.  No idea if either are free though. 
  • edited December 2011
    Can't tell you about availability, but I know of two who have excellent reputations in this area, and I interviewed them both for my daughter's Norfolk/Chesapeake wedding. One is Lindsey of Simply Perfect Events; ph 757-576-7124.  Very artistic and creative woman.  Will definately "wow' you with her ideas. 
    Another is Jennifer of Jennifer LaLonde Events ph 757-689-8082, also creative and very professional.  Either would be a great choice for full service.  
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you both for your recommendations!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Jenifer La Londe. she's amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    Antonia Christianson Events is another.  She is based out of Virginia Beach and is wonderful. 
  • edited December 2011
    I just recently started my own event planning business. I would love to speak with you more if you're interested. Feel free to email me at brandi.hunley@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    I'm booking Touche Weddings for my wedding:
    http://www.toucheweddings.com/
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards