Snarky Brides

B*tchy Bridesmaid... Don't want her!

Okay... to make a long story short, I have a chidhood "best" friend who really isn't much of a friend at all. I feel sort of obligated to have her as a bridesmaid because of all of our history together in the past. She has changed, started dating a man that was recently in jail 20 years older than her, with two daughters HER age, and hes also her boss. She is trying to either make a joke out of my wedding, or trying to make it all about her. She is pissed that I won't blast Kesha & Britney Spears at the reception and keeps joking about bringing all these men that I hate as a 'date'. I want to kick her to the curb, but feel so guilty because I'm the type of person whos trying to please everyone. WWYD? Help!!!!

ETA: She won't even look at the link to the bridesmaid dress, let alone go try it on, and she never answers any of my calls/texts. When I do tell her details of the wedding on the rare occasion that I do hear back from her, she criticizes it.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: B*tchy Bridesmaid... Don't want her!

• Lol awww great name! Actually our son is Nathan, my FH is Justin, but yessss Nathan/Nate is the best name in the world IMHO lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards