July 2013 Weddings
Options

What else goes in OOT bags?

I know there's plenty of time to put these together but I'm slowly going to purchase clearance and end of season items. I just got some 1$ deliciously flavored hand sanitizers (score!!!), and I'll put in some free pamphlets about Scranton..cause you doesn't love The Office? Lol. I also thought about water, a door hanger (diy project) and some paczki (polish donuts) plus some candy. What else? Thoughts?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: What else goes in OOT bags?

• Options
    maps of the area, what to do in the area,  coupons keychains of the area.
  • Options
    keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited May 2012
    I seen candles, jam, local beer or wine... in the ones in mags. Mabe little tissues packs to tak with them to the cermony? Some ladies do a newsletter or note from the bride. a fun toy for those with kids.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    I hate the mobile site doesn't show hyphens or any special characters...ugh..

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    lol the other thing you can do is put goodies from your home state in your welcome bags.  ex: im from va and FI is from ga and we are getting married in ga.  so we may throw in stuff from our home states
  • Options
    All great ideas. Thanks girls!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    any time
  • Options
    I definitely second the maps and a note about things to do in the area. Most toiletry things people will bring on their own, but I do think the mini Kleenex is a good idea. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    The only thing PA is good for is their cheesesteaks and their coal pickin history lol.. and something tells me that the cheesesteaks won't keep (though a VERY delish idea for any Philly brides, even if its a coupon to like Geno's or somethin)   =)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    lol or coupons for local downtown ice cream thing or attractions lol
  • Options
    McRogolMcRogol member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    Im not great at coming up with my own ideas but always good at research...so maybe this link will help you!

http://www.oh-lovely-day.com/2010/05/diy-welcome-bags.html#axzz1OSLUbyc8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to Re:What else goes in OOT bags?:[QUOTE]Im not great at coming up with my own ideas but always good at research...so maybe this link will help you!<a href="http://www.ohlovelyday.com/2010/05/diywelcomebags.htmlaxzz1OSLUbyc8" rel="nofollow">http://www.ohlovelyday.com/2010/05/diywelcomebags.htmlaxzz1OSLUbyc8</a> Posted by McRogol[/QUOTE]

Thanks! The tylenol and gum is a definite!

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards