New York-Western
Options

Advantage Limousine Reviews?

We are getting to book our limo and we know we def. want a limo bus, which we know is very expensive. So far, Advantage Limo has the best price and they let us go look at the bus this weekend before we book.

Has anyone used them before? They say they are accredited by the BBB and are associated with the Buffalo Bridal Assoc, but not listed with the National Limo Association.

I would feel better knowing how their service is before we sign a contract.

Re: Advantage Limousine Reviews?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are looking at them as well, but I haven't heard much about them. Status was also lower in price. 
  • Options
    degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went with affordable limo because they were the cheapest and had a limo available. limo was last minute decision, haha! The limo has the one we order, on time, and very nice, You might want to check them out.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_advantage-limousine-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:622Discussion:a39ddb1d-baef-42ba-b9c8-2d1aa1dba6d0Post:f70a62b7-cd84-4c58-b100-23b4e57e1881">Re: Advantage Limousine Reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are looking at them as well, but I haven't heard much about them. Status was also lower in price. 
    Posted by cgielow[/QUOTE]

We used Status limo a few months ago for party downtown. The bus looked like they gutted the inside and put a few benches in it (and not nice cushy ones), several people were sitting on their coolers in the back and the radio was broken. If you haven't booked yet, I would suggest looking at the vehicle you want first.
  • Options
    AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in two weddings last year that used Advantage and they were great, so we booked them for our February '12 wedding. When is your wedding?
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    @RosaFlck - we looked at their limo, not using a party bus. But I have heard similar things about their party buses as well
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards