Ohio-Cincinnati

Birch Photographers?

Has anyone used Birch Photographers for their wedding photography?
We are on a tight budget for our wedding and cutting costs everywhere we can...Photos are my priority, but there's just no way we can spend $2000+ for amazing pictures. I checked out birch photographers online and really liked the portfolios for a few of their photographers but I'm a little nervous about using them. I have googled reviews for them but only found a hand full of reviewers here and on wedding channel.com.
We are getting married in the Dayton area, if anyone has other suggestions for great affordable photographers.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Birch Photographers?

• edited December 2011
    I did go to high school with one of the photographers (Sara) and I know that she does really beautiful work. I have seen multiple things she post on facebook and it is all really good.

I am using  Studio 3 photography. They don't have many pictures on their website but if you meet with them they have tons and tons to look through. Their prices are great and you get 2 photographers.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We loved Lisa Rice Photography, who did our engagement photos.  Her packages are below $2k.  You can check her out at http://lisaricephotography.com/blog/ for some comparison.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • bmfleurbmfleur member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Lisa Rice out of Columbus. We are doing 5 hours and a DVD at roughly $1300; including her mileage fee to travel down to Cincy. I was really picky about photography; I was looking for the photojournalistic style. If that's what you like I'd day she is the most affordable option.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Galen Mitchell who is based near Dayton and we LOVED our engagement session.  His photos are really pretty and his prices are affordable.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hoff81Hoff81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Precious Memory Creations. www.preciousmemorycreations.com
    They have some unlisted packages that are below 1,300. I checked out the reviews on weddingwire too. Most couples gave them 5 starsLaughing
  • Hoff81Hoff81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Precious Memory Creations. www.preciousmemorycreations.com
    They have some unlisted packages that are below 1,300. I checked out the reviews on weddingwire too. Most couples gave them 5 starsLaughing
  • meganx1012meganx1012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked with Birch Photographers for our wedding. They had some great packages and I met with them and got to choose which photographer's portfolio I liked the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards