Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Possible Reception Site

I took a tour of two reception sites.  Loved both!!! There is about a $1000 price difference between the two, so I need some help weighing in on them.  The first is The Lodge at Riverwalk located in Broad Ripple and the second is Ballroom of the IUPUI Conference Center Hotel located downtown. 

Re: Possible Reception Site

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never been to either one but are there differences in services provided for the cost??

I would make a pro/con list of each. Try and see yourself at both. And then try to figure out which one you feel can really set the tone you are hoping for. 

Good luck!
    ?The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.?
  • Options
    munkiimunkii member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something else to consider about Riverwalk is that if you do not rent the entire facility, your reception may not be the only event they host that day/evening which means your guests will have to share parking and your party will share a wall. 
    Matt loves Munkii!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the response they giving me a lot to think about.  It would be at the University Hotel if I decided to go with the Ballroom and I would rent out the Lodge instead of part of the Main Facility because of not wanting to share. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards