Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Brulee Catering

Has anyone had their reception at one of the locations in Philly that uses Brulee catering? I am wondering how the food was and if they offered you a good price.  My fiance and I are looking for a venue that could accommodate around 120 people at $100/pp or less.  Thanks!!!

Re: Brulee Catering

• angelstar975angelstar975 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used them (or anyone, since I'm not officially engaged yet) so I can't talk about the quality of the food, but I've done a little research and I looked into some of the places that use Brulee... I think their minimum price is $150 per person for the Ruby wedding package.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

It looks like it is the former Max & Me Catering. Maybe try searching for that. I always heard good things and when I was looking into the Independence Visitor Center they said they would be flexible to help with the budget.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • edited December 2011
    Yep - Jelybeancg is right. Brulee Catering was once Max & Me Catering. You can check us out at www.brulee-catering.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bruleecatering.

Hope this helps!
  • PattySmith101PattySmith101 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i have heard great things about max and me if that is the same place. I have inquired with a few of the places that used max and me... all the venues i talked to that used them as their caterer prices started at $150 contact the venue you are intrested in that uses them and get a price quote
  • edited December 2011
    Michelle from Brulee told me that the Ruby package is the most basic package, and it "starts at $155 per person", and that includes beverages, taxes and service charges and everything. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards