Connecticut

Major stress with band!

We are currently looking for a band for our wedding and are really having a hard time. Right now we have heard ETA, Live Wire, and Around Town. ETA offered us a great price but we aren't sure if we are sold on them yet. Does anyone have any suggestions on these bands or any other bands that you may have heard and liked?
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. This has by far been the most stressful vendor yet!

Re: Major stress with band!

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    www.stolenmoments.com

LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I posted about MARTY Q about 2-3 posts below. Check him out! I haven't had my wedding yet but we saw the band in person and they were great. Marty also dj's during band breaks or for hip hop type requests. We originally didn't look at bands purely because of costs but we stumbled upon Marty and found him to be more affordable then most bands. 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • susjon08susjon08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    747 Orchestra is the band we used.  They were beyond AMAZING.  They have been around forever and easy to see why   Their R&B, Pop, Motown and everything they played sounded as good as the original recording.  They were a delight to work with and our favorite vendor and THE most important.  They music was key to us as we are both musicians AND they brought professional sound with a separate tech we did not have to pay for
  • edited December 2011
    i haven't book a band but try going on wedding reports Ct... i think the site is www.weddingreports.com

Good luck:)
  • edited December 2011
    i'm sure they do weddings - try Future Tense - ive seen them @ a bar and they have a wide range of songs.  Good Luck!

http://www.future-tense-band.com/index.html

Wedding Countdown Ticker

120 have been sent the invite image
    90 are ready to boogie image
    26 are party poopers image
    4 haven't read the etiquette book image
    RSVP DATE : April 10, 2011

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Did you attend the bridal show at MGM? There was a band that was playing right as you walked in. They sounded amazing. I dont remember their name though sorry. I know a few other girls on here attended the expo soo maybe they will remember the name. Good Luck
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Darla and Chester. Darla is the black and white basset and Chester is the tan and black basset. Image and video hosting by TinyPic This is Emma kitty Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Laurensara18Laurensara18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using HeartBeat Dance Band... they are AMAZING!
  • Katiee300Katiee300 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Veronica Martell Entertainment. GREAT band from NYC
  • lifesabeach2lifesabeach2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also using Veronica Martell Entertainment!  Awesome band!

Good luck to you and hopefully NO MORE STRESS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards