Students

homework haven.

Ahhhh TK...you know just how to distract me.

Anyone else have a TON of homework over this weekend?  Some things never change...teachers/profs will always and forever try to cram a thousand things in before an upcoming break.

Right now I'm working on a psychology paper which is due tomorrow (technically Monday) at midnight.  I'm close to halfway.  Sort of.

Sigh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: homework haven.

• I feel your pain, I had a ton of experiments to do this weekend and I am still here, and willl be till about 7 Frown then doing the same thing tomorrow! so no weekend for me Undecided
  • it's so annoying...but i'm just a procrastinator and went to the mall with FI for an hour and a half...and now i suggested to him that we watch a movie.  i'm so bad.  it should be a late night.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I feel your pain as well, not is it just homework but studying as well.

Profs cancelled class last week but they make us still come to class on tuesday... I dislike going to school in FL (Where is our fall break?)
  • I pretty much lucked out this semester as far as exams go. My classes end on Tuesday. Then we have a break for Thanksgiving and only have to come back for a week of exams. I only have 2 presentations (both of which are almost done), a take-home exam, and 1 in-person exam. I haven't received the take-home exam yet, so I've just been chillin' with not a whole lot to do, which is a nice change of pace from past years. Heck, it's a nice change of pace from the craziness of midterm time! Gives me more time to focus on finding a job.
  • Yup. I just finished my homework for this week ending at midnight. Tomorrow starts a new week.
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • I know what you mean.  SOOOO ready for the end of the semester!

I was just looking at my school records and realized I was taking 27hrs this semester, no wonder I was so sleep deprived!  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_homework-haven?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:24cb9f20-e360-434f-810d-5f655aef3ef5Post:8bae127c-4604-435c-ba58-1976250e0950">Re: homework haven.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know what you mean.  SOOOO ready for the end of the semester! I was just looking at my school records and realized I was taking 27hrs this semester, no wonder I was so sleep deprived!  
    Posted by aggiebug[/QUOTE]

27 HOURS?!? Can I call you Super Woman?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • I dont really have a choice, they pick most of my schedule for me.  Atleast this year I have 7hrs of electives which are mostly attendance based.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I agree, work is crazy this time of year.  And of course I have projects to work on that I've been putting off all semester - like everyone else in the class.  I think the worst part is having class Wednesday, which is going to make driving to NJ a nightmare.  I'm actually kind of glad I have work to do over break, though, because it gives me an excuse to escape the family craziness...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards