Students

49 days!!

Okay, I just can't help but share.... I am too dang excited! My fiance and I are getting married in 49 days. I'm a full time college student and I am working on finishing up my marketing degree and I work about 30 hours a week. I am very ready for the semester to be over so I can focus on this wedding!

We are getting married on June 26, 2012. Yes, I know it's a Tuesday! But it's the anniversary of when we met and the Tuesday thing just fits us as a couple.

When we frist got engaged I suggested that the two of us just go to the court house and sign the papers. For me, it's never been about the wedding but about the marriage. He is very traditional though, was born and raised in Moscow actually, and it was important to him to have a wedding. We agreed to do a small ceremony with just family and very close friends and then we are doing a larger reception with everyone that we want to celebrate with. I think that it's a really nice combination... that way the wedding is about us and then we can party with everyone who has supported us.

I'll be honest though, even with a "small" wedding, I have been shocked by the amounjt of work and cordination it has been. We both really underestimated the wedding! But it will be totally worth it in 49 days.

Re: 49 days!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards