New York-Western
Options

Has anyone held their wedding at Crescent Beach in Rochester/Greece?

I'm looking for a place I can have my reception outdoors by the lake. This seems like the perfect fit. I'm looking for something that isn't overly expensive either. Anyone have any information about Crescent Beach? Thanks!

Re: Has anyone held their wedding at Crescent Beach in Rochester/Greece?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked into having our reception there and talked to the coordinator over the phone. I cannot remember exactly how much it was per person, but I remember looking at their website and seeing that they had many different choices as far as served vs. buffet dinner and open bar packages. It is also a beautiful view of the lake!

One negative was that because it is a residential area, the reception has to be over by 10pm I believe it was. Another was that there are several reception areas within/outside Crescent Beach, so I was concerned about it being crowded or having uninvited guests from other receptions wandering over.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the information. 10pm is really early.. everything else seemed perfect about it though.. Does anyone know of any places that are on the water and reasonably priced?
  • Options
    awes14awes14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i was at a wedding there recently and it seems very run down. Definitely get a good look outside before booking.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was at a baby shower at Crescent Beach, at the same time as a wedding reception that was going on.  I could have totally gone to their open bar the whole time because it was so unorganized.. and crowded!  ( I didn't though haha) Ugh I wouldn't recommend it!  If I can think of any place on the water I'll let you know!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Thank you girls for the information. I'm definitely going to look in a different direction!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards