March 2013 Weddings
Options

i feel as if..

..the holidays will make the time go by so much faster! like instead of 8 months i feel like i have 4. xD

Re: i feel as if..

• Options
    Agreed! I'm trying to get what I can done early, that may it minimizes my stress later on. Although I think I'll be stressed either way- I'm so envious of girls who live in the location where they are getting married. This 1200 miles away thing is frustrating!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with you Caitlyn!  We live in GA and are getting married in Vegas.  I get frustrated when I can't go just look at something or whatever.  But I'm getting it done and wish you the best as well!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i was going to have my wedding arizona (where my family is) but i figured it would be less stressful here lol.
  • Options
    I agree! We were scheduling out pre-marriage conseling with our pastor and agreed to try getting it done before the holiday because I think the time is going to fly by!
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    glad i'm not the only one!
  • Options
    We have all of our marriage prep done... whew. We knocked that out right away so we wouldn't forget... now on to the more fun stuff! :)

Brookerich- I feel you on that, especially when vendors don't return your emails/calls. My trip to PA in June was only 5 days long and we did 3 cake tastings, engagement pics, DJ meeting, 2 florist meetings, and bridesmaids dress shopping. You have to cram everything in and then you get totally exhausted! Good luck to you too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I hear ya on that one! I'm a teacher, so after mid-August, I will be in another world. We're also building a house (wrote the contract on Saturday) so I've planned a lot and now I'm bracing myself for the crazy. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Totally agree I feel like I want to work on all my wedding stuff now so I dont feel stressed to do stuff during the holidays when I have to be visting and baking and gift wrapping :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker There is no right or wrong way to have a wedding.
  • Options
    O Wow! I did not think of the holidays.  Man, I need to get going.
    I have a ton of stuff done, but I decided to take a few month break; but I guess its time to get a move on. 

Thank you ladies for pointing out the obvious.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards