Tennessee

Bachelorette Party weekend in Nashville

My BM's and a couple close friends are heading down to Nashville the first weekend in June for my bachelorette party. We're staying at a hotel right in the middle of downtown and are planning on going out to a nice dinner Friday night, then having a spa/girls' night in the hotel. Then on Saturday we're going to do the whole dinner/bar crawl down the strip. I've only been to Nashville a few times and am not too familiar with the bar/club scene. Anyone have some recommendations for good places to take a bachelorette party to? 

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"

Re: Bachelorette Party weekend in Nashville

• edited December 2011
    My BM's and a couple close friends are heading down to Nashville the first weekend in June for my bachelorette party. We're staying at a hotel right in the middle of downtown and are planning on going out to a nice dinner Friday night, then having a spa/girls' night in the hotel. Then on Saturday we're going to do the whole dinner/bar crawl down the strip. I've only been to Nashville a few times and am not too familiar with the bar/club scene. Anyone have some recommendations for good places to take a bachelorette party to? 

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"
  • JoAngel32JoAngel32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're having my best friend's bachelorette party tonight in downtown Nashville.  We'll probably go to Wildhorse Saloon.  They have line dancing and some good live bands.  There's also a few karaoke places on Broadway (Wannabe's is one of them).  Hope that helps a little! :-)  Just know that wherever you go, Nashville is always SUPER crowded on Friday and Saturday nights.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards