New York
Options

Flowers, Cake, Transportation

I am getting married on August 7, 2010 at Bayshore Grove in Oswego, right on Ontario Lake.  (I don't live up there though, I'm from Syracuse)  I still have not booked a florist, bakery or transportation.  Any one have any suggestions (or vendors to stay away from)?  For flowers, I don't need a lot, as we are not doing any decoration flowers, just the bouquets and a single flower for each of the guys' lapels.  And for cake, I am looking for something really simple, but it has to be delicious.  Transportation, we only need "drunk buses", no limos.  I want to provide buses to the ceremony and then back to the hotels after the reception.  Any input you guys have would be helpful.  I don't know where to start, there are sooooo many!  Thanks!

Re: Flowers, Cake, Transportation

• Options
    edited December 2011
    as for transportation, you might look into S and S limo from Rochester--it might be just as easy as some place from Syracuse and it really might be closer for them...I can't remember exactly where they were from, I want to say Wade?  anyways, I am using them for a limo bus for 4 hours and they have a wedding package.  good luck!
  • Options
    SSBT2010SSBT2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try Cazenovia Limo Service.  They have "party buses" as well. The woman that owns the company with her husband is my sister's godmother.  She and her husband have excellent service.
  • Options
    BitsyBBitsyB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi 
      I just signed a contract with quality coach lines out of syracuse NY for my 10-2-2010 wedding.. I would check them out. I called multiple places in rome, utica and syracuse and to my surprise quality coach out of syracuse was the cheapest, biggest busses (56 passenger) even though I need them to go from rome to old forge area. 
    hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards