Florida-West Coast

Sand Petal Weddings

Has or is anyone using Sand Petal Weddings and what do they think? I want my reception to be "beachy" but obviously not cheap or tacky. I am planning a trip to see the venue they use. Any feedback would be appreciated by my fellow brides! Thanks!

Re: Sand Petal Weddings

• I've never heard of them, so I can't say anything good or bad.

My wedding planner is phenomenal, so I can recommend her.  I know she's done weddings in at the Powel Crosley and the Ritz-Carlton in Sarasota.

Julie Perez
    http://chicdesignsnfabulousevents.blogspot.com/
  • I think it depends how much time you have.  I seriously considered using Sand Petal, but after extensive research I figured out I could do the full tented reception on the beach (for 60 people) for about $3K-$4K less than what they were offering it for.  Obviously it takes a lot more work to do everything on your own.  My engagement is 16 months so I've got plenty of time.  But I've probably encountered more stress than someone who has used them.  They have excellent reviews on here and on Wedding Wire!
  • The other thing is you don't really get much choice of vendors when you book a package.  Sand Petal isn't literally going to cater your reception, arrange the flowers and play the guitar at your ceremony.  It gave me more peace of mind to be able to book all mine individually, but it certainly is convenient to just pay one bill and forget about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards