• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
November 2011 Weddings

11-11-11 Brides

TK ate my last post. Did you do anything on Friday (or this weekend) to celebrate 6 months? Woohoo! we're more than half way to a year!

Re: 11-11-11 Brides

• BusyLizBusyLiz member
    10 Comments
    Hubby took me out for six month dinner. He didn't even say anything until he ordered a bottle of wine and said happy six months. :) It was so cute.
  • edited May 2012
    I passed my CNA exam, went to a friend's graduation party, and then the after party. We had a GREAT time and I'll tell ya now, I was wasn't feeling any pain! :)

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • I surprised him with a chocolate cake.  As a countdown to the wedding and since, every 11th we have Thai.  

Have any of you started planning your one year anniversary?  We are planning a cruise :)
  • Liz, that's cute1
    LoisLane - congrats on passing!!
    SU - Mmmmm chocolate cake and Thai?! Love it!

We're going to Vegas for our one-year!! I actually won the trip on our wedding day. It was awesome.
  • We are actually leaving on 11/10 to hawaii for our honeymoon/anniversary. We are so excited!! Think we will do a luau for our anniversary on the 11th.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards