Hawaii
Options

I got my sample pro pics back!!!

Hi Ladies! I've missed you all so much! Life has been super busy since the wedding; a new position at work, school, family stuff, etc. It's so nice to see what all of you have been up to and see some newbies!

So I've always been slightly obsessed with Shawn Starr, even before I ever met him. My obsession grew greatly after meeting him on my wedding day, and now it has EXPLODED since receiving our sample pics! He's truly amazing! I heart him very much!

Initially DH, then FI, thought people were crazy paying as much as we did for photography. I had to assure him it would be worth it. After viewing the pics he was in tears and so was I. To us, the pictures are worth millions, especially since we don't remember a whole lot. It truly is a whirlwind. To future brides, you will cherish your photographs because your day really does go by so fast. I wish I could have my wedding happen everyday because it really is the best day of my life.

Here are a fraction (but a couple hundred) of our pics! Enjoy!

http://shawnstarr.com/SAMPLES/ELIZABETH_JOSH/GALLERY/
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: I got my sample pro pics back!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Beth!!!  Love them!!!  You guys are gorgeous and Shawn Starr rocks!  Photos 333 & 342 are two of my favorite detail shots!  And I love how the sparklers came out  :)

It looks like you had a fantabulous wedding!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY! Wonderfully gorgeous pictures girl.  Lots and lots of eye candy! Heheheh I'm a huge fan of Shawn as well.
    Ally & Mar | 08.09.10 | The Coconut Club, Oahu
    Planning Bio-updated 06/07 | Married Bio & For SALE items

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loooovely! Shawn is awesome.
  • Options
    mauidandymauidandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most exciting post ever!!! I just spent forever at work looking at them, they are amazing!!! Some really gorgeous shots, you looked so beautiful. And the shots of you showing attitude were cracking me up (before you got dressed and on the way out with the sparklers). He is just so artistic, I love how he made some of them look so dreamy and made some of them look...vintagey? The veil blowing around and the long shot of the ceremony with the palm trees in the background are some of my faves. Your wedding was perfect! :)
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amazingly Beautiful!!!  You will cherish these forever!  And again......I am in tears over another Knottie wedding.
  • Options
    law_macklaw_mack member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shawn is one of my Faves, your pictures look amazing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful, Beth!!!! Love them, congrats again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome - simply beautiful!!!! pictures.  You truly look gorgeous.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  Those pix are awesome.  You guys look like such a great couple and it looks like you had such an amazing wedding.  Congratulations!
  • Options
    aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very beautiful! You looked amazing, I love your dress!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MiniWheatsMiniWheats member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pictures!!!!!  Looks like your day was amazing!  Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lovely!
  • Options
    lwav8176lwav8176 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them. You look so beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beth, your pics are beautiful, and you look amazing!  I made FI look at them with me this weekend.  :)  He's like, oh, that's your friend from Minnesota, right?  He remembers that you're from there b/c he's a Gopher alum.

Anyway, we loved looking through your pics and it got us so excited for our wedding (in less than 6 weeks, gulp).  He LOVED your and Josh's laid-back happy vibe,  Everything came together so nicely, I'm so happy for you, and so happy that these pics are just perfect!!
    image imageimage Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Beth... I am pretty late on this post but the pictures are truly amazing!!  i'm pretty sure you had Della from Dellables for your florist.. Did you get the arch from her?  If so do you mind sharing how much extra it cost you?  you can email me at
    lissamarie20 (at) yahoo (dot) com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards