Michigan-Lansing

W.E.D. - Can't praise them enough

Lynn-

In short, I don’t know what I would have done without her. I used Lynn for full wedding planning and décor. There is no way our wedding would have been everything that I dreamed of without Lynn. She spent countless hours helping me plan, think of ideas, and nail down every possible detail to ensure that everything went smoothly. I initially met with Lynn and decided that I really needed her as my wedding planner. I’m one of those people who just “knows” when they meet someone, and Lynn was exactly what I was looking for.  (It helped that she already had great reviews!)

At first my mother was hesitant about hiring a wedding planner or anyone to do the decor because she felt that we could do it on our own. After a two hour long decoration and wedding detail meeting with Lynn, my mother left it saying, “thank goodness you have Lynn, because there is no way I could do all of that.” The Sunday after the wedding, my mom sighed and said, “you know what, I’m really glad you had a wedding planner. She made it a lot more fun for us”.

I wanted a unique wedding that wasn’t just your ordinary “flowers in a vase” wedding. I met with other planners and decorators and no else seemed to get the vision that I had or was willing to help me pull all my ideas together. Lynn pulled everything together and made everything come to life. I had many people come up to me and my parents saying that it really was one of the most unique, fun, and best weddings they had ever been to and it was really all because of Lynn.

Everything went smoothly (at least I didn’t know if anything went wrong) and Lynn (and her team) helped me pull of the perfect wedding for us! Thanks Lynn, you are truly a lifesaver and I recommend every future bride to book Lynn.

Matt-  Matt was a great DJ, he really knew how to get, and keep, everyone on the dance floor and keep the evening moving! What I really liked about Matt is that he felt the mood in the room and played the right music at the right time and picked great fill in songs - when my mother-in-law disappeared and we had to wait to cut the cake even though the song was already playing, or when the slideshow went longer than the music I picked, he just kept on going like it was planned. If you're looking for a DJ who will help make your day go smoothly and not be one of those loud and obnoxious DJs, then Matt is your guy! I would recommend Matt to everyone looking for a talented DJ!

Re: W.E.D. - Can't praise them enough

• kmmssgkmmssg mod
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    Lynn was my hero when DD got married a couple of years ago.  One unmarried DD left and she knows Lynn has to be available for her date!
  • edited December 2011
    Lynn was my DOC and I agree that she's amazing. She has a wealth of expertise and saved the day on numerous occasions. Hiring her was one of my best decisions in planning my wedding. Her services were really reasonably priced, though that's not why we chose her. We just clicked with her right away. I'm so glad so many other brides sing Lynn's praises because she deserves it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards