Outdoor Weddings

Need help with COLORS!!!

I am in deperate need of help picking colors. I am trying to buy things a little at a time and that is impossible because I have not settled on any colors! I got my dress today and it is ivory with a champagne sash. I would like to have shades of brown/champagne throughout but I other than that I am at a loss! My wedding is outdoors May 2012 in a pecan orchard. It's rustic/country chic (bridesmaids will wear boots with their dresses, groom & groomsmen will be in jeans, boots, button shirts, etc) Does any one have ANY suggestions??

The dress:

http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Charmeuse-Side-Drape-Gown-with-Sash-WG3026

Re: Need help with COLORS!!!

• We're getting married outdoors in front of a waterfall.  I'm worried about blending in a little, too, so I think I'm going to have my Best Woman in purple and bright red/pink/purple flowers.  My dress is Maggie's Diamond White.  

• stephbonthegostephbonthego member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are also having a somewhat rustic outdoor wedding and I have struggled SO much with colors! My Oleg Cassini gown is ivory & champagne, so also warm colors.

I finally stopped looking and then, watching a chick flick, which I almost never do, I almost fell right out of bed! There were my colors, I had to rewind and pause on them and then I just sat like fool smiling and staring at them!!

I then created an inspiration board: Hope it helps!!

Sometimes you have to just relax and let things fall into place for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards