Virginia

Photography RAVE!

Valerie Demo Photography! Book her!She was amazing in helping with EVERYTHING, and the pictures and the price were amazing. Turns out she has her degree in graphic design, so we even got custom designed invites through her!We couldn't be happier with her services and the pictures and albums we got out of it!

Re: Photography RAVE!

• edited December 2011
    p.s. It was the only part of my wedding I was happy with. Things I was not happy with:Heidi's Flowers. She said she couldn't get what I wanted, after she told me she could get it at the initial appointment. I wound up finding what I wanted online and ordering it for her. Grand Affairs. NOT WORTH THE MONEY AT ALL. Food was gross, and they were not very helpful. They took a long time returning my phone calls.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review!  I need all the help in planning I can get.
  • MytayniMytayni member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm SERIOUSLY considering Valerie as my photographer. Would you be willing to share some of your photos? Her prices are VERY reasonable and that's one of our main requirements. There's one other place within her price range who was recommended by a friend. After contacting them both I feel more inclined to use Valerie...I'm not sure why that is, but I have to have a valid reason so I figure if I see some photos that might make a difference. I've looked at her website, but I feel like communicating with someone who used her is a bit more personal. Didn't mean to go on and on but you're the only one who's posted about Valerie so....Anyway, if you're comfortable sharing your photos my email is mytayni@yahoo.com.Thanks!
  • vbbride2010vbbride2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually found Valerie thanks to this recommendation, and I am SO glad I did! She IS amazing- just like you said! Check her out brides!

P.S.  mytayni- did you use Valerie? How did your photos turn out?
  • edited December 2011
    April Renee Photography

www.aprilrenee.com

She just moved here from OH & has great ,low prices to build client's here in VA! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards