Ohio-Cleveland

Alterations

Anyone have any good recommendations for a place to get alterations for bridesmaid dresses reasonably priced?  I live in Brunswick so in that vicinity.

Thanks!!!

Re: Alterations

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Julianne's Bridal Outlet does excellent alterations at a very reasonable price. Denise is their seamstress and she has been in the business for.ev.er. She did my bridal gown as well as a bridesmaid dress for a wedding I was in. She will work on any dress from any shop, not just those purchased there. Julianne's is in Olmsted Falls. Worth the drive, IMO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sunjray82sunjray82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zula's Tailoring.  Amazing work, you can't even tell the dress was altered.  I had her pretty much re-do a whole bridesmaid dress for me since I ordered it on-line based on their sizing charts and it was HUGE, too long, to big.  I think they were closed for the summer but will open back up September. 
    http://zulatailoring.com/services.html
  • edited December 2011
    Minka's Tailoring in Strongsville. She is amazing.
    She also does all the tailoring for The Limited at Southpark Mall. I have been going to her for years.
  • edited December 2011
    Call my mother! She does amazing work. If I lived in Cleveland I would have her do my dress! She's currently at Society Dry Cleaners

Viora Magda
    440-382-2519
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards