Military Brides
Options

ANybody ever had a month to plaN?

Re: ANybody ever had a month to plaN?

• Options
    iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We did ours in two weeks.  I helped a friend do hers in a month.  You can do it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't personally, but I've known plenty of girls who have had wonderful weddings with a month and less to plan. Good Luck!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    calindicalindi member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can totally do it!  Just be flexible.  Any vendor who is still available will likely be able to offer a great discount, as they're not going to book it up any other way.  You might not get your first choice, but you'll probably be able to save a good bit of money.

Be creative, don't overstretch yourself, and have fun!  It'll be one crazy month.  May I suggest trying to find a place that is more all-inclusive, so you don't have to juggle a bunch of different vendors with so little time?  If you can get a venue that includes food, alcohol, tables, chairs, linens, china, etc., then you'll just have to find a dress, florist, photographer, videographer, and DJ!  Ta-da, you have a wedding!

Anniversary

• Options
    mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister had a very short time to plan her wedding, like PP have said you have to be extremely flexible with vendors.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can do it :)
    just remember to take deep breaths-often and that when the big day comes no matter what happens at the end of the day you are married, even if the center pieces are not just right or a relative is a jerk... it is your once in a lifetime day enjoy every second of it!
    if you can plan for a morning or week day you can often get discounts. we had a brunch reception and saved alot and still had a wonderful time dancing :)
    Good luck
    Brittany and Matthew December 28 USAF- Proud Fianc? Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards