Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Red Clay Room Kennett Square, Pa?

Hi Everyone,
             I am brand new too this website thing, well wedding planning thing, haha. I am looking for some guidance in terms of planning my reception/ceremony. I live in Quarryville but my fiance and I grew up in Oxford. Many people have suggessted the Red Clay Room in Kennett Square which is very pretty, but I haven't read much about it. I like it because it's affordable but don't know anyone that has used it. We really wanted to do the Eden Resort in Lancaster but simply could not make it work with our budget. Does anyone know anything about Red Clay or the food/service?

Thanks,
Shel

Re: Red Clay Room Kennett Square, Pa?

• Options
    mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome!

I grew up in Oxford too!  But I've never been to the Red Clay Room in Kennett Square, sorry.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! Sorry, no info on that venue. Have you tried reading weddingwire reviews? Google?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Planning Bio
    Philly Siggy Challenge: The Ring!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually looked into them for our reception. They are reasonably priced and the caterer that works with them is awesome. :) The only reason we didn't end up going with them is because we got a killer deal at our venue.

PS- stick around! We need more knotties from our neck of the woods. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to that venue but I have been to other ones that the same caterer does weddings at and the food is awesome!!! I heard good things about that location- I just never been there! sorry!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nancyrnancyr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We looked into it but decided it was too far away from us (we're in Drexel Hill) so nixed it.  Looked at a few other sites run by the same group but they weren't what we wanted.  Sorry I can't help more.
  • Options
    steph7152steph7152 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live in Kennett and have been to many events at the Red Clay Room.  The food has been good in my opinion but it depends what type of venue you are looking for.  The room is very nice but essentially part of the fire house.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are getting married there in October!!!!!!  It is amazing and we have had nothing but wonderful help and support from everyone there.  The vendors they use (florist, cake, and caterer) are amazing too!  Very affordable!  We highly recommend it!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards