Honeymoon Discussions

Which AI's have alcohol in the fridge?

I can't get any clear answers online.
Thanks!

Re: Which AI's have alcohol in the fridge?

• MNVegasMNVegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2012
    When we stay at Palace Resorts they have a small liquor cabinet in each room with 4 bottles of alcohol: tequila, vodka, rum and whiskey.  Usually there is beer in the mini fridge along with an assortment of juice and sodas. A bottle of wine or champagne is waiting for us in the room when we arrive. Of course you can order mixed drinks and wine in their bars, restaurants and with room service.

ETA: if you don't like the brand in the liquor cabinet you can ask have it changed out or ask for a different type of liquor. I usually ask for a bottle of brandy instead of whisky

• I think we had some little shooters and I know we had at least two types of beer at Secrets Maroma Beach...but if it's an AI, I don't think it really matters what's in the room when you can go to the bar for free
  • Ditto about the Palace resorts.  Also, when we've been to Sandals resorts, some rooms had alcohol in the rooms and some didn't.  
  • We stayed at a RIU and it had the same setup the other girls were talking about. Rum, Tequila, Vodka and Whiskey. I took a picture that I attached. :-) They also had pop and beer in the fridge. It was Dos Equis since we were in M

exico.

• We stayed at Dreams and the frig was always stocked with Coronas, Coca-cola, Sprite, Water, Soda Water, and Fanta.
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge: The First Kiss
    Fall Wedding Bio
  • Sandals has top shelf in the butler rooms and local stuff in the concierge rooms.  Nothing in the lower rooms- not even beer. 
  • Now Sapphire just had Coronas, bottled water, coke and diet coke in the fridge, no hard alcohol, and you couldn't order any alcohol w/ room service except bottles of wine that were extra $$.
  • agree with hz80408. At sandals, we are saving about $2000 not staying in a room with liquor in the fridge. We still have a beautiful ocean view room, and it's not even in the main bldg (with the lowest priced option rooms)... We'll just swim to the pool bar when we're thirsty ;)
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards