November 2013 Weddings

So excited to be planning!

Hi everyone!  I'm newly engaged (a little over a month ago), 31 years old and so excited to be getting married to the most amazing guy.  I'm still adjusting to the idea that I'm truly getting married because he pulled one over on me and had managed to keep up his charade of not being ready for marriage anytime soon and the proposal was an absolute shock and suprise (a VERY good one!). 

We are planning a very non-traditional style wedding and actually going with a theme in planning it more like a family and friend reunion weekend with a wedding ceremony thrown in the mix.  It is a full weekend November 1-3rd at a local YMCA camp that has heated lodges.  We will be having campfires, games, zip lining and a lot of fun activities all throughout the weekend.  We are both photographers as well so Sunday will include a trash the dresh shoot (wedding is Saturday) with all of our fellow photographer friends. 

We have our venue and photographer.  I'm planning to start looking at dresses in the next few weeks. 

Sine we are doing an entire weekend and A LOT of DIY stuff to try to save money  along with always wanting a Fall wedding we decided this November was too soon so Nov 2013 it is. 

Glad to see other Nov 2013 brides are already planning too! :)

Just started working on our wedding website too..http://mrocwedweekend.weddingwindow.com/

Re: So excited to be planning!

• Ugh, I am so jealous! I'd love to have exactly that wedding. I was planning it for a summer camp that friends of my fiance's parents own, but the logistics just didn't work out. Can't wait to hear about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards