Washington-Seattle

Monday Check-In

Good morning!  I hope you all had great weekends!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Monday Check-In

• SO hard to be at work today after taking Friday off!
    We had a super busy weekend. Friday I went to breakfast with FI and his friend who was in town, then shopped and got a shellac mani and pedi, looked at a new potential daycare for my daughter (she's 6 and going into 1st grade in Sept), and went to a friends house for dinner and too much wine.
    Saturday we had to get up way too early for the Leavenworth drive. It was a long day but we had a great time.
    Sunday we ran errands and went to my parents for dinner. There's tons of family drama right now so I didn't even want to be there.

No wedding planning stuff for me over the weekend. I am meeting with our photographer on Thursday after work, though. Very excited for that :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • my grandma ended up in the hospital Friday night/Saturday morning :/ 
    My plans were the boudoir shoot Friday, and then stay overnight in the hotel in Seattle to party it up, then yoga on Saturday.. and it turned into checking out at 3am to get to the hospital in Everett and stay tehre all morning/afternoon. Freakin' exhausting, but she is doing great now and I think leaving today *thank goodness* 

tiffany who is your photog? yay! So fun :) 
  • weekend went by WAY too fast.  I was gone the whole time and now I think my pups hate me :( Saturday spent the morning with grandpa for breakfast, then the afternoon getting some "final" touches on my back tattoo before the wedding ("final" meaning what we need to get done before the wedding bc it shows - but we are no where near done). Sunday was spent east of the mountains sending our dad to golf with my fiance, his dad and my sisters BF. Spent that time with my sis and nephew exploring Leavenworth (just a drive through-- SO busy) and other fun stops along the way. 

In wedding news my Fiance and I picked an affordable option in lieu of the honeymoon we actually wanted to take because of serious budget issues.  Even though it wasnt what we wanted originally we are very much looking forward to a few days of R&R in a cabin in the woods.
  • FI was out of town at his bachelor party so I had a fun weekend with girlfriends.   Hosted ladies night at my place on Friday night, went to the Solstice parade on Saturday and shopping on Sunday.   The shopping on Sunday resulted in a 2nd pair of shoes for the reception, my purse for the wedding and the items for our bathroom baskets.  

We're 6 weeks out and FI is started to get interested in what we have left to do.  I've assigned him some tasks will see if he completes them.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_monday-check-in-19?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:104Discussion:2b3504cc-bdb4-489a-92dd-55938d329df4Post:913ffde6-4851-4f0c-867c-3db5ac9f39ea">Re: Monday Check-In</a>:
    [QUOTE]my grandma ended up in the hospital Friday night/Saturday morning :/  My plans were the boudoir shoot Friday, and then stay overnight in the hotel in Seattle to party it up, then yoga on Saturday.. and it turned into checking out at 3am to get to the hospital in Everett and stay tehre all morning/afternoon. Freakin' exhausting, but she is doing great now and I think leaving today *thank goodness*  tiffany who is your photog? yay! So fun :) 
    Posted by firsttimersluck[/QUOTE]

My photographer is a friend of a friend, Judy Burns. Looking forward to meeting with her and showing her the specific style that I like.
    So glad your grandma is doing better :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • firsttimersluck - so glad your grandma is doing okay now!! 

I had a super busy weekend. On Friday we went out to dinner with friends and then to Brewfest at Marymoor Park. It's a Washington beer festival, with food, music, etc. 

Saturday I went out to dinner with several friends and then had game night. 

Sunday was Father's Day and I had brunch with my family.

We also met with a potential videographer and wedding planner. Busy weekend! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards