Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

See below.

Re: See below.

• This thread is now about...?
    Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:4463212e-4fbb-47ec-ac72-37d420940bf7Post:72c1262e-a3f4-42fb-af57-dab74a517238">Re: See below.</a>:
    [QUOTE]This thread is now about...?
    Posted by professorscience[/QUOTE]

<div>Nothing. </div><div>It was a Tuesday thread..but Kristan and I were typing at the same time I think.</div>
  • Yes, but I hate to see a thread go to waste.
    Anniversary

• Hmm..We can make it about Puppies?

haha. Idk. I have no idea. Or AW your Christmas presents?
  • I got a juicer for Christmas. Anyone have good juice recipes? I looked a few up online, and IDK how I feel about them.
    ~DFWs Resident Snark~
    I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
  • I'll AW my Christmas/Birthday (Dec 29) present... 
    FI got my 1/4 carat princess cut diamond earrings! I really wasn't expecting anything (yes, I really meant it when I told him I didn't want anything) since we've been in saving mode for wedding and house downpayment. He actually helped me buy some diamond earrings last year for my b-day, so fortunately I have 2nd holes that I never use...
    but now I feel bad for not having given him anything for christmas :(
    Anniversary
  • I don't have any good juice recipes. I want a blender so I can make smoothies.

Cait-That's so sweet of him! 

We got a Shark Navigator vacuum from FI's parents and OMG I didn't realize how dirty our floors were. EW. 

FI got a grill set in his family's white elephant exchange. While we don't have a girll (yet.) We will. Hopefully soon. 
    I got a bunch of gift cards for work clothes. Just in time because I really need to winterize!
  • We have a juicer and I love it. I never go by a recipe just add and go. Apples are always a good natural sweetener. I recently juiced a bunch of apples and added some cinnamon and it tasted just like store bought apple cider minus all the sugar. Bananas aren't good to use. I usually stick citrus together and anything and everythig else that you like together. I've not done vegetables yet, I'm sure I'd make that taste horrible.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards