New York-Long Island
Options

TRANSPO TO THE CEREMONY

So this is the deal I'm getting married at Westbury Manor we are having both the ceremony and reception there and the ceremony begins at 11:30.  The thing is my groom and I are getting there at 9 to take pics with the wedding party and family.  No one is going to see us arrive.  Do we get a limo there or do we save the money?  I dunno what to do!!

Re: TRANSPO TO THE CEREMONY

• Options
    alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    more importantly-will you have stuff with you? how are you getting where you're going after the reception?
    no one can tell you to do it or not-that's up to you. but planning logistically can help you decide. wil you have to bring stuff home after (card box, etc..)? if so i'd probably drive there so i had the car for after. see what i mean?

• Options
    ren6121ren6121 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We would leave in a limo, I'm just confused about getting there, thanks for your input.  I forgot about bringing stuff home.
  • Options
    FaeStarsFaeStars member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We will prob be taking two limos there (from the hotel), for us, the BP and our parents, since we will be there 2hrs prior to the cermony. To get back to the hotel we will prob get a rolls for the two of us, and everyone else can take the shuttle back to the hotel, or get a ride with someone who drove. The hotel is like 10-15 min away so it's not a big deal. We will prob put our stuff in the trunk (glasses, card box) and whatever doesn't fit will go on the shuttle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards