Oregon

Finding someone to do HAIR AND MAKEUP!!

Please help me ladies!! I have been calling tons of places but there all booked for august! I didnt know I had to book so far out for my hair and makeup, and I dont want to be stuck with someone now thats not great at it. Does anyone know of someone that does good hair and makeup!!? My wedding is in august, boring oregon. Thanks so much!!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Finding someone to do HAIR AND MAKEUP!!

• edited December 2011
    Try Meagan Hoover at Brilliance Salon and Spa in Gresham.
    She's doing mine!  I love her!
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Kristin Ariniello for my make-up. You can find her contact information on the local board under 'beauty'. I know she does hair, too, but I have a cousin who is doing my hair for free. I have already had my trial run and she did a phenomenal  job. I don't know about her availability, but I can tell her she is very professional and reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    i've heard good things about Pretty in Portland! http://www.prettyinportland.com/
  • Racha520Racha520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kauia at Epicenter Salon in Portland. She is very experienced in up-dos and all types of hair types. She has done a lot of my friends wedding and she did my sister's. I can't wait for her to do mine and all my bridesmaids! 
    She's also a lot of fun and a wonderful person ;)
  • LeslieAnn23LeslieAnn23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Austie Eckley!
    Pregnancy Ticker image
  • tffnys88tffnys88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all your replies, After lots of searching and many people telling me they are already booked I FINALLY FOUND SOMEONE!!! :) I am super excited! I am going with nicole wagner, her hair and makeup is amazing it wont actually be her doing my hair and makeup but her staff is just as great!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • tffnys88tffnys88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oregon_finding-someone-hair-makeup?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:119Discussion:9a19f72a-416b-41ae-b556-bcc653127d8dPost:fe94c6e7-f169-4a87-8b3e-f13cb4c5c1ad">Re: Finding someone to do HAIR AND MAKEUP!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am using Austie Eckley!
    Posted by LeslieAnn23[/QUOTE]
     awesome! I tried to book with her awhile back but she was booked for my day :( she does great work!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards