Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

Hawaii wedding re-cap with pics!;)

Hi ladies, well we’re back from the most amazing 10 days in Maui and the wedding of our dreams!! We are so happy how everything turned out, it wasthe most magical blue sky perfect day!! We even had whales breaching in the background during our ceremony!!
We were married at Olowalu Plantation House on Maui and we had 53 of our closest friends and family join us!
Here are some pics taken from friends, I won't have our professional photos back for 3 months ( yikes I know!) Enjoy, Aloha!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hawaii wedding re-cap with pics!;)

• Congrats. It looked like you really did have the perfect wedding!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow your pictures are beautiful, I can't imagine what the pro pics will look like! And whales breaching in the background - that is truly amazing. Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! Your wedding looks beautiful! We honeymooned in Maui so I know how gorgeous it is!
  • Beautiful!  We will be honeymooning in Maui-Would love some suggestions on things to do, see!
  • Congrats!!! So beautiful!!! H and I honeymooned on Maui so I can see why you picked such a beautiful place to be married in!!! 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
  • Thanks everyone!! Appreciate the sweet comments;)
    Lees xx
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-recap-withdrawal_hawaii-wedding-re-cap-with-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:12Discussion:14b13a5a-0543-46c3-89a9-fba942f288a2Post:44fdda55-ccfe-4454-96eb-f7b17da2d27f">Re: Hawaii wedding re-cap with pics!;)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful!  We will be honeymooning in Maui-Would love some suggestions on things to do, see!
    Posted by larsonm[/QUOTE]

Hi Larsonm, thanks so much;)
    We were there for only 10 days so besides wedding activites, most of our time was spent visiting with friends and family and hanging out at the Hyatt pool;) We did manage a couple of days of sightseeing, I would definitely suggest renting a car and driving the Road to Hana and checking out the lovely little surf town of Paia! Also Lahaina has some great restaurants and Black Rock is perfect for snorkeling! Ahhh there's so much to do and see in Maui, we can't wait to go back!! Have an amazing honeymoon, you're going to have a wonderful time!!!
    Lees
  • Congrats, it looks like you had an amzing time.
  • Congratulations!!!

The wedding looked like it was an amazing time and a perfect day!!!

• congrats! it looks like it was a wonderful day. thanks for sharing.
  • such beautiful pictures...congrats
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards