Washington-Seattle
Options

NWR- Hairdresser Recs around Marysville/Everett

Hi ladies.  I'm already an OMH, but have recently moved to Marysville from NY.  I'm looking to find someone to go to for my hair that I can trust to not hack it or totally screw it up.  I've been here since September and haven't done anything with it, and at this point I figured I would wait until I went home to see my family at Christmas and get it done.  But I would like to find someone in the area that I can go to.  I live closer to Arlington, but I go down to Everett a lot as well.  I'm also willing to drive a little bit if needed, but don't really want to go as far south as Seattle.  TIA!
imageBabyFruit Ticker

Re: NWR- Hairdresser Recs around Marysville/Everett

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wish I had some for you, but I'm in Renton... Have you tried looking on Yelp?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No I haven't actually.  Thanks for the idea.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Sweet_AdelineSweet_Adeline member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know if Lynnwood is too far, but Heather at the JC Penney salon is fantastic (though she's going on maternity leave in a couple weeks).  I don't trust any one else with my hair (would wait for hair cuts til I visited home when I lived out of state). My mom goes to her now too, and totally loves her.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Melissa at Eclectick Salon in North Everett.  She is fantastic.  She had worked at Antonio Melanie for a few years and just opened her own salon.  The # is 425 374 3143
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 65 asked to watch us make it happen
    image 51 helping us party
  • Options
    Beachy730Beachy730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the help ladies!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you haven't found anyone you like consider studio donna salon in Everett, www.studiodonna.com Bree is fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards