Tennessee
Options

Buddy's Bar-b-q in Knoxville area

Has anyone ever eaten there and/or been to an event that they cater?  They have a great catering menu (way more than just "typical" bbq) and we are considering using them for our outdoor, casual reception in Pigeon Forge. They have some carving stations that sound fabulous! Can anyone tell me anything about them?Thanks!

MARRIED 10.10.10 !!

October 2010 Siggy Challenge - walking down the aisle!

Re: Buddy's Bar-b-q in Knoxville area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am from Knoxville so have eaten Buddy's a few times. I only recently have come to love BBQ but we had Buddy's cater our wedding shower it August and I was VERY pleased. I thought it was all delicious...BBQ, coleslaw, baked beans, cookies and I think there was even potato salad. Soo... you have my Buddy's blessing!  This is another BBQ placed we looked at getting catered, they are in Maryville. I haven't eaten there but their menu looks delicious. http://www.boomerzbbq.com/default.htmHTH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They are actually former family (my dad's 2nd wifes, sister and husband, and my sisters aunt and uncle). I think it is pretty good, although, I have not had it in years.
    I heart Ben!!
    October 11, 2008
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Trusty Gal blog|Trusty Tales
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks gals!!!

MARRIED 10.10.10 !!

October 2010 Siggy Challenge - walking down the aisle!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My parents go to parties held at Buddy's. They do a breakfast buffet that everyone loves. And their friends are old and finicky.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in the Tri Cities and when I go to the VOLS games we eat there...Its great........  have you used or are you using a DOC or a coordinator at all?   Or doing it all by yourself?  Ive got teh food and stuff worked out but need a DOC....  Becki
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards