Ohio-Cincinnati

DJ Reviews from married ladies

I am looking for some DJ reviews particularly:

Steve Bender,
Urway light and sound, and
Party Pleasers.

I mostly want to know if they kept the party going, did they do anything that stood out(good or bad)?

TIA

Re: DJ Reviews from married ladies

• edited December 2011
    Review in bio.
  • emily31381emily31381 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used  a great company, Cincy Styles Productions. Anthony the owner was such a great dj/mc and really made the night. may want to check them out they were very well priced too.

• emily31381emily31381 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    As posted by rshelly cincy styles productions was my  DJ for my wedding. We also worked with anthony and he was amazing. He walked us through all the planning and really kept people up and dancing all night. we paid around $600.00 for 5 hours and ceremony music!! would recommend  them to anyone on here still looking!

• edited December 2011
    My review of Party Pleasers is a few posts below this. It is in with all of the other vendors I used.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_dj-reviews-married-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:b14e2bb0-0ab8-493a-ac3a-0d54a6d049ccPost:640b6a93-db50-4733-ad8b-71b7596424d2">Re: DJ Reviews from married ladies</a>:
    [QUOTE]As posted by rshelly cincy styles productions was my  DJ for my wedding. We also worked with anthony and he was amazing. He walked us through all the planning and really kept people up and dancing all night. we paid around $600.00 for 5 hours and ceremony music!! would recommend  them to anyone on here still looking! <a href="http://www.cincystyles.com" rel='nofollow'>www.cincystyles.com</a>
    Posted by emily31381[/QUOTE]

Emily, I don't know who rshelly is, but is it just a coincidence that the owner and your husband both have the name Anthony? 
  • edited December 2011
    I think emily31381 is a vendor (or vendor's friends or family) posting fake reviews.  Not cool.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't recommend Steve Bender.  We were booked with him and had a hard time communicating with him.  We had to cancel the wedding due to a military deployment and it was difficult to get a refund- even had to threaten a complaint with the BBB.  He finally refunded everything but the deposit via Paypal, after I was told for several weeks that the check was in the mail. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards