Flowers
Options

DIY Tall Calla Lily Centerpiece or Arrangement

I would love to have a tall Calla Lily arrangement just to add height and I fell in love with this arrangement - calla lily with willow. I don't think I'm going to like a florists price after seeing just what the calla  lilies cost through Costco (much less other retail avenues!) I found this site and it looks easy enough, but doesn't it always? I have absolutely NO experience with this. My DIY ability has yet to be discovered. I'm a fairly patient person. Has anyone worked with calla lilies on something like this? Are they fairly easy to work with? I'm still trying to locate a similiar tall vase. I'm not even sure what height I should be looking for - 24 inch? The tutorial didn't really say how tall the vase they are using is.

Link below:
http://www.bridecraft.com/calla-lily-centerpiece.html

Re: DIY Tall Calla Lily Centerpiece or Arrangement

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you can do them... but they could be hard to transport.  You will have to take water out and lay them on their sides then add it back at the venue...( so hire a helper for that part)

Yes to the 24 inch vase and you can probably use a few less callas and get a good look still.  

home goods might have the ases ..or at least one to play around with.   use ones with 3 5o 4 inch openings so things stay in place fairly easy.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards