Snarky Brides
Options

Great Googly Moogly, Its Tuesday!

Morning ladies.

I slept like the dead last night, I woke up with a kitten at my side, I love when he cuddles!

Yesterday, H said Atticus was acting funny, and wouldnt sit correctly, kind of off to the side. When he threw his frisbie and Atticus ran away there was clothing hanging out his butt. Oh the fun of pet ownership.

Tonight is dog class and not much else, whats up with you?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Great Googly Moogly, Its Tuesday!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_great-googly-moogly-its-tuesday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:6dbb6a72-bafe-416f-a06e-6d99cfb428b6Post:02d846c1-7da4-4f15-9de2-21193ded4127">Great Googly Moogly, Its Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Morning ladies. I slept like the dead last night, I woke up with a kitten at my side, I love when he cuddles! Yesterday, H said Atticus was acting funny, and wouldnt sit correctly, kind of off to the side. When he threw his frisbie and Atticus ran away <strong>there was clothing hanging out his butt</strong>. Oh the fun of pet ownership. Tonight is dog class and not much else, whats up with you?
    Posted by kd.joseph[/QUOTE]

Your dog is AWESOME.

Tonight we have dance lessons and I have to get a 5 mile run in!  I took a sick day yesterday to organize the house after our showers, but it was an epic fail because I didn't finish everything.  Hopefully I can get the house totally cleaned on Thursday!  I did made some AWESOME chili and cornbread last night so FI was very happy :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hey Alski! JCB has beat me once again, so you can copy and paste to the thread below.

And my dog is a PITA!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Great Googly Moogly - I haven't heard that in YEARS! Made my otherwise crappy day.

Not enjoying the sh*tstorm that is my current job, and cna see why people leave the field in five years or less. *grumble, grumble

Unexpected company last night derailed both supper and workout. We ended up having pizza (yay) and not doing my workout (boo).

Planning to take my frustrations out on the elliptical later, since you can't smack one person a day. I only want one - I'm not greedy.

Please someone, anyone, have a better day than me .... (sound of head banging on desk and faint sobbing)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards