Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

Wedding Party Intro Music

We have a meeting with the DJ on Saturday July 31st for our wedding on August 21. If I have preferences for songs to play during the wedding party introductions I need to figure that out. I want something that is traditional, but upbeat and may actually like a song without words. Anyone have suggestions? What are you using? Are you using a different song for the rest of the party and then switching for the bride and groom?

Re: Wedding Party Intro Music

• benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we are using "i got a feeling" by black eyed peas for BP intros.

FI and I are walking in to an upbeat version of "love story" by taylor swift.  he had this song playing when he proposed.
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

bridal party is coming out to "it takes 2" by rob base. Fi and i are coming out to "come on feel the noize" by quiet riot. i have other suggestions in my bio under music ideas

• emilypeachemilypeach member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're all dancing out to the same song, parents, wedding party, and bride and groom. so we ended up choosing "get down on it" by kool and the gang. can't wait!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• tpender13tpender13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe you could see if Vitamin String Quartet does an instrumental version of, say, your recessional or first dance.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm thinking about using  the U2 song " It's a Beautiful Day" nice & sweet!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards