Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

airbrush makeup

Any recommedations as to who i should book to do my wedding makeup? I have found several airbush companies online and am not sure who to book...Thanks in advance!!

Re: airbrush makeup

• Options
    You should probably post this on your local board :]
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Don't waste your money! Use the MAC #180 brush and a really great foundation (Chanel, MAC or Makeup Forever) just buff it on your face, it looks amazing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    this girl Aimee with aimeezing faces is awesome with hair and makeup. Her and her husband Ron are originally out of Houston and they just moved to Baton Rouge, but they travel all the time. Aimee has even the airbrush machines that she is selling. Look her up i think that you will be very pleased with the result. the website is www.Aimeezingfaces.com and the houston number is 832-971-5411 and if you don't get her just leave her a message and she will get back with you normally that day like 99.9% unless she is in one of her appts. I used her for my engagement and bridals so far and they are totally amazing. i got so many complements on my makeup and hair. i am also going to use her for my wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards