July 2012 Weddings

I'M BACK!!!!!!! Wedding Recap & PIP!!

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....What a crazy couple of days!!! Joe and I got back home around noon yesterday...we ended up driving the entire way except for a 3 hour nap at a rest stop...most uncomfortable sleeping arrangement lol...

I missed you all tons!!! I hope all of the upcoming weddings are amazing!!! I look forward to catching up on everything that I've missed! Here is a little recap of the big day!!

Honestly, the only thing that went wrong the entire time was that they ordered the wrong tuxes...too late to fix it...and the guys still looked amazing!!! OH! and while my girls and I were hanging out, two of us were blow drying our hair the night before the wedding (some prefer night showers...) we blew a fuse in the hotel room and were out of power for about a half our or so..not too shabby!! hahaa

Friday at rehearsal, I cried lol...and I cried that night while I was writing my love letter for the wine box ceremony...and then I cried when I woke up...and I cried 3 more times....only a little down the aisle and I made it through the ceremony without crying!!! I'm SOOOO PROUD of myself! lol....It was soo perfect...the venue was amazing...I cannot wait to write my vendor reviews. They all made things flow so smoothly. We were on time for everything!! and I mean everything!!!

I wish I would have more time for pictures of Joe & I with our wedding party...we only had about 10 or 15 minutes of photos of just us by the time we got through all the family photos...I should of had specifics of who we wanted in photos & what not...it would have ran a little more smoother...but ahh well...this coming Sunday, we're going to St. Augustine, FL to take 'rock the dress' photos...no I'm not destroying my little beauty...just flaunting her again and to actually have some pictures of DH & I in our attire (except he'll be a little more casual)...I'm going to get my hair done again I think....

I wore my crinoline for pictures and then I just took it off...I was tired of it and it wasn't necessary!  I only had a donut for breakfast....but then I snacked a little hear and there...I still wasn't very hungry when dinner came around...but the food was SOOOOO GOOD!!!! Everyone kept complimenting us on everything...We had about 10 people not show up, but a few others show up that RSVP'd no, so it ended up evening out....People danced the ENTIRE night until the DJ played the last song! Come 11pm, I was ready to go..I was exhausted wanted to take my hair out and look at the photobooth strips...

Everything was wonderful from the cake to the photobooth to the DJ...just everything!! I can't wait to see the pro pics!

I'M FINALLY MARRIED!!!! xoxo!!!

Pictures before the ceremony...I had to stay upstairs so DH wouldn't see me before the ceremony!

Me and my girls!!

The stage before the ceremony!

"You may now kiss the bride!!"

Cutting the cake!

Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!! Wedding Recap & PIP!!

• You looked absolutely beautiful! And that stage set up! Wow, stunning. Glad to hear you had a wonderful day :) congratulations!!
    Anniversary
  • edited July 2012
    Congrats and welcome back!!! You looked beautiful and it sounds like your wedding was pretty much perfect!  That stage is so pretty!  
  • Love the pics!!! =)  So pretty!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Glad everything went smoothly. :-)

Beautiful pictures!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! I love you pictures!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_im-back-wedding-recap-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbef211-3b10-433c-a1da-5e43796cda42Post:0900aaac-869e-44b1-be08-3a84d9e3ab64">I'M BACK!!!!!!! Wedding Recap & PIP!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG....What a crazy couple of days!!! Joe and I got back home around noon yesterday...we ended up driving the entire way except for a 3 hour nap at a rest stop...most uncomfortable sleeping arrangement lol... I missed you all tons!!! I hope all of the upcoming weddings are amazing!!! I look forward to catching up on everything that I've missed! Here is a little recap of the big day!! Honestly, the only thing that went wrong the entire time was that they ordered the wrong tuxes...too late to fix it...and the guys still looked amazing!!! OH! and while my girls and I were hanging out, two of us were blow drying our hair the night before the wedding (some prefer night showers...) we blew a fuse in the hotel room and were out of power for about a half our or so..not too shabby!! hahaa Friday at rehearsal, I cried lol...and I cried that night while I was writing my love letter for the wine box ceremony...and then I cried when I woke up...and I cried 3 more times....only a little down the aisle and I made it through the ceremony without crying!!! I'm SOOOO PROUD of myself! lol....It was soo perfect...the venue was amazing...I cannot wait to write my vendor reviews. They all made things flow so smoothly. We were on time for everything!! and I mean everything!!! I wish I would have more time for pictures of Joe & I with our wedding party...<strong>we only had about 10 or 15 minutes of photos of just us by the time we got through all the family photos.</strong>..I should of had specifics of who we wanted in photos & what not...it would have ran a little more smoother...but ahh well...this coming Sunday, we're going to St. Augustine, FL to take 'rock the dress' photos...no I'm not destroying my little beauty...just flaunting her again and to actually have some pictures of DH & I in our attire (except he'll be a little more casual)...I'm going to get my hair done again I think.... I wore my crinoline for pictures and then I just took it off...I was tired of it and it wasn't necessary!  I only had a donut for breakfast....but then I snacked a little hear and there...I still wasn't very hungry when dinner came around...but the food was SOOOOO GOOD!!!! Everyone kept complimenting us on everything...We had about 10 people not show up, but a few others show up that RSVP'd no, so it ended up evening out....People danced the ENTIRE night until the DJ played the last song! Come 11pm, I was ready to go..I was exhausted wanted to take my hair out and look at the photobooth strips... Everything was wonderful from the cake to the photobooth to the DJ...just everything!! I can't wait to see the pro pics! I'M FINALLY MARRIED!!!! xoxo!!! Pictures before the ceremony...I had to stay upstairs so DH wouldn't see me before the ceremony! Me and my girls!! The stage before the ceremony! "You may now kiss the bride!!" Cutting the cake!
    Posted by littlemoments324[/QUOTE]

You know what the grass is always greener on the other side. We had like 3 hours of photos and we finally told the photog that we just couldn't do it anymore lol. My face was trembling down the aisle. Partly because I was holding back tears and partly because I couldn't smile anymore. Be thankful that you were able to smile down the aisle lol
  • So pretty, I also love the stage set up. Where was your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beautiful! I love the kiss photo!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_im-back-wedding-recap-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:bdbef211-3b10-433c-a1da-5e43796cda42Post:5d9c32d3-7124-45e0-a373-d5f9443dd8aa">Re: I'M BACK!!!!!!! Wedding Recap & PIP!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So pretty, I also love the stage set up. Where was your wedding?
    Posted by dawnleanna1[/QUOTE]

It was at the Temple Theatre in Saginaw, MI kiddy corner from the Dow Event Center (or the old civic center!)
  • Everything looks beautiful!!! (Including you, of course!!) Congratulations! Glad it went so well :)
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards