California-Orange County
Options

After Wedding Sale!! Milk Glass Vases, Frames and more!

I have lots of items for Sale from my March Wedding.  My theme was vintage/ shabby chic but they would also look great for anyone doing a nautical or beach wedding too.  I would love to pass these on to another Southern California Bride instead of having to ship some of the more fragile or oversized items.
Vist http://www.kevinandmaria.com/Wedding_Site/Sale.html for pictures. Please email me at mjameson83@gmail.com with any questions
Items Available include:- 2 Large white picture frames 23 x23" and 27 x27" (used for seating charts) $15/set- 1 Large Chalk board with white frame 31" x 24.5" never used$10-35 authentic Milk Glass Vases, collected from antique stores over 12 months, varying shapes and sizes $195/lot-Photo Booth Arrow Sign with stake $10 
imageBabyFruit Ticker width="180px">

Re: After Wedding Sale!! Milk Glass Vases, Frames and more!

• Options
    nscoopernscooper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, I would be interested in the milk glass vases mentioned. I think it was 35 for $190.00. Please let me know if they are still available
    Thanks so much
    Nancy
  • Options
    Hello.  Do you still have your milk glass vases?  If so, I am interested in buying them from you.  If not, do you know who you sold them to so I can see if they would sell them to me?
    Thanks!
    Tracy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards